2016 FAP Intensive (June 11th-13th) registration is open:
To get best rates register by Feb. 15th
Location: Watertown Hotel close to University of Washington
To save $100/night on hotel rates, make reservations by April 10th or earlier (more info on registration page)
Highlights of 2016 Intensive:
• A more structured FAP model of awareness, courage & love (ACL) including a treatment manual with new assessment and case conceptualization strategies
• Experiential work and personal growth within our model that suggests ACL can provide a guiding framework to maximize social connection and intimacy
• How one’s personal difficulties and growth are related to one´s clinical work/challenges
• How the experiential work maps on to and informs FAP skills in session
• Behavioral rationales, didactic instruction, video clips of real clients
• Practice of in-session skills
• Cultivation of deep sense of social connection to help us create the most powerful, healing, and life-sustaining relationships in both our personal and professional lives
• For those attending ACBS, bridging our experiences and connections so it can be the most meaningful ACBS conference ever for you.
We hope to see you in Seattle!