When: November 04 to December 23 Friday, 10:00 – 11:30 am EDT (5:00 – 6:30 pm EEST)
How: Contact Holly (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Stavroula (email@example.com) with questions about the group or to register
Instructors: Holly Yates, MS, LCMHC and Stavroula Sanida, M.Sc.
• Deepen your practice & broaden your interpersonal effectiveness from an advanced FAP perspective.
• Present FAP case conceptualizations.
• Apply functional analysis and strengthen your skill at identifying Clinically Relevant Behaviors.
• Practice experiential real plays and role plays that incorporate Awareness, Courage and Love from a behavioral perspective.
• Do evocative homework that can be adapted to your work with clients.
• Broaden your behavioral repertoires to foster more “ intense and curative” in-session change and healing.
Instructional Level: Level II
Registration Fee: $650 USD. A sliding fee scale or payment plan is available to students and others with limited means.